Areas of Expertise
- Broadly trained in biostatistics, epidemiology, genetics, agricultural exposures, and chronic respiratory diseases
- Advanced statistical analysis, such as multivariate (including principal component analysis and factor analysis), survival analysis, and sequencing data
- Efficient in using SPSS, SAS, and R
- Prepare and analyze data, compile analytical results, and synthesize those results into “big-picture” stories that are supported by data-driven analytics
Lisa has always been interested in trying new foods and restaurants. During Lisa's trips abroad, she has discovered that food has the ability to shape your journey and define your memories. Her love for Indian food started when she spent a month in southeast India. Her dorm's cook would prepare special and elaborate Indian dishes during her stay.
Ph.D., Epidemiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2016
- Dissertation: "The Effect of Agricultural Exposures and Genetics on Respiratory Phenotypes
M.P.H., Epidemiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2012
- Capstone: "The Impact of neonatal Sepsis and Other Factors on Childhood Growth: A Pilot Study"
B.S., Chemistry, Creighton University, 2008
- Member, American Thoracic Society
- Member, American Public Health Association